Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

vestidos de noiva para o dia

vestidos de noiva para o dia. de muitas futuras noivas…
  • de muitas futuras noivas…



  • chunky
    07-26 03:04 PM
    My company filed my green card and have applied for 485 for me and my wife on July 19 with July visa bulletin reinstated. We have also applied for AP and EAD for my wife. We both are on H1 at this time. My wife' job is going to end by month end.
    Does she need to file change of status to H4 or it is fine to stay in US with AOS pending status.

    My 140 is still pending





    vestidos de noiva para o dia. vestidos de noiva para o dia. vestido-noiva-justo; vestido-noiva-justo. basesloaded190. May 4, 09:39 AM. I was wondering if I buy their 1tb
  • vestidos de noiva para o dia. vestido-noiva-justo; vestido-noiva-justo. basesloaded190. May 4, 09:39 AM. I was wondering if I buy their 1tb



  • srikondoji
    07-03 10:38 AM
    I am sending a flower with a note to LincolN, NE address.
    Could anyone give me the complete and correct address?

    We should all send individually the flowers.
    --sri





    vestidos de noiva para o dia. Durante o dia também,
  • Durante o dia também,



  • sunny1000
    06-28 06:10 PM
    Hello Folks,

    As a last ditch atempt, I am trying to e-file form 907 for upgrading my pending 140 app to premium processing (through employer). However when proceeding with the application, in the related forms section, the only available option in the drop down menu is I-129. How would I proceed for I-140?

    If anybody know, kindly show the way.

    Thanks,
    Sriswam

    I don't think you can efile I907 for I-140. You have to file via paper. But hurry...they are suspending PP starting July 2nd for atleast a month in anticipation of huge volume of applications that will start pouring in.

    www.immigration-law.com





    vestidos de noiva para o dia. Finalmente chegou o dia de
  • Finalmente chegou o dia de



  • gg_ny
    09-12 07:16 PM
    Working on "loss of pay" means you are still on the pay roll but cannot sustain keeping up your responsibilities of your job. You are still in status. People who go to home country for visa validation, when get struck there, are supposed to be at "loss of pay" but still on the job; that is the reason they get the visa stamps and come back. If they go into out of status, they wouldn't have gotten the visa stamp. This has happened to a few people from India and China that I know of a couple of years back.

    Vacation could be taken under such an understanding with your HR.

    -----------

    I am not very sure about this, but I would assume if you are not working and not getting paid, you are out of status.
    You have to be on a payroll to maintain your status.



    more...


    vestidos de noiva para o dia. do vestido de noiva.
  • do vestido de noiva.



  • pasupuleti
    09-06 04:12 PM
    Similar question came up during the last immigration attroney conference.I heard attorney say, as long as someone is working for the same company filing for GC should't be a problem.
    You can check the transcripts & audio for the conference here..
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1267





    vestidos de noiva para o dia. de vestidos de noiva.
  • de vestidos de noiva.



  • BornConfused
    07-03 10:12 AM
    LOL!

    You wont be spending the money on them... in the end it will be for you! Think of it as an investment :)


    I guarantee you they won't do a thing with it. in fact they won't even be able to take it home (the workers that is) because they are not allowed to, it's almost like accepting bribes, right? Hey I have an idea, let's all apply lipstick and kiss a piece of paper and send that :D yes, even guys, it's for the greater good:D



    more...


    vestidos de noiva para o dia. usou um vestido de noiva
  • usou um vestido de noiva



  • pappu
    12-06 10:25 PM
    In order to get EB1 visa via L1 visa route I believe you need to be on L1 at present and also hold a senior manager level position in your multinational company and command good salary. If you want to try for EB1 proving yourself to be extraordinary, then you need to satisfy at least 3 criterias mentioned in another post on this thread. This kind of EB1 catagory is very tough and unless you can really prove that you are a genious and extraordinary, its not worth spending money.





    vestidos de noiva para o dia. vestido-de-noiva-para-
  • vestido-de-noiva-para-



  • sunny26
    06-29 03:42 PM
    hi

    If not able to get insurance talk to the Dr they have some package like 3000$ for full term checkup and delivery(normal) like that.One of my friend in tx dont have insurance so they took that package the Dr office offered him.



    more...


    vestidos de noiva para o dia. “Estou pensando no vestido da
  • “Estou pensando no vestido da



  • Templarian
    04-23 04:42 PM
    ^I didn't even know if it was relevant when i remembered the "SDL", i just remember my bro talking about it once. But that was a very long time ago.

    Maybe as your learning you could write up some very simple step by step tutorials for beginning the use of SDL.





    vestidos de noiva para o dia. CADA NOIVA UM ESTILO QUAL É O
  • CADA NOIVA UM ESTILO QUAL É O



  • gsc999
    06-29 11:12 AM
    My friend

    What else we lose if we stand up the plate to express some legitimate concerns?

    Most of the members of this forum (and so many more) have already lost the prime time of their lives because we just followed the path of playing by rules.

    Unless some compelling personal reasons, i do not see any thing wrong to raise the voice
    ---
    satyasaich,

    I am sorry for the misunderstanding. It seems my attempt at sarcasm didn't work.

    CIR is not amnesty. It is a solution to a problem. People who label CIR as "amnesty" are narrowly viewing the legal definition rather than taking the broader view of trying to solve the problem of immigration. The issue here is not what is the legal definition of amnesty but a comprehensive solution to immigration.



    more...


    vestidos de noiva para o dia. Vestido de noiva para
  • Vestido de noiva para



  • mallu
    10-01 12:39 PM
    .....Currently the FBI name check system is a bonanza for a criminal. He/She will have 2 - 3 years to commit the crime, before the FBI catches up with him/her.
    .....

    They are not dumb , they might be already keeping a watch on you while on soil.





    vestidos de noiva para o dia. Os vestidos têm silhuetas
  • Os vestidos têm silhuetas



  • gchandu
    04-13 08:31 AM
    Hi dammu

    Dont expect a success story with DOL for every complaint. If you are genuinly working in US per labour skill set with your h1 filed petetioner then you can expect something from DOL when you make a complaint. On the other side, if you have not been working for 6 months there is no point in you making any complaints...check with your employer and by now your employer should ask you to leave to your home country per law....

    Thanks
    Chandu

    Hi,
    I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
    My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
    Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
    He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
    Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
    I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
    But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
    What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
    Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?



    more...


    vestidos de noiva para o dia. Hoje, mais dois vestidos para
  • Hoje, mais dois vestidos para



  • Euclid
    02-11 06:24 PM
    Hi Prashanthi,

    Thank you for your reply.


    The receipt is not for an "initial or renewal" (OPT) EAD. It is for the "replacement for a lost (OPT) EAD".
    I do have the approval notice in hand. It the actual OPT EAD that is lost.

    Note: A receipt for an application for an initial or renewal USCIS
    Employment Authorization Document (EAD) filed on a Form I-765,
    Application for Employment Authorization, is not acceptable for Form
    I-9 verification purposes.

    Also for immigration purposes you cannot start working until you have the approval in-hand.





    vestidos de noiva para o dia. Toda noiva merece um vestido
  • Toda noiva merece um vestido



  • atul555
    07-30 08:15 PM
    It will progress all the way to 2002 Nov - Dec by Oct visa bulletin and keep progressing to 2003 or 2004 beginning by end of fiscal year 2010. The basis of this calculation is part visa number usage analysis, and part hope :) let's see how it pans out.



    more...


    vestidos de noiva para o dia. vestido de noiva praticamente
  • vestido de noiva praticamente



  • new_horizon
    10-26 07:20 AM
    Can someone give the website where I can check the case status? thanks.





    vestidos de noiva para o dia. casamento-dia
  • casamento-dia



  • GCeffect
    12-16 01:35 AM
    I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.

    Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.

    1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?

    2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?

    3...Do i have anything to scare about?

    4...what should i do now?


    This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.

    I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....



    more...


    vestidos de noiva para o dia. Dia da noiva em domicílio
  • Dia da noiva em domicílio



  • tabletpc
    03-28 02:50 PM
    I got this from different website(not sure if I can quote here).

    Before going /planning for a perticular consualte, you can email the consulate with a i797 copy asking them to check if it exists in their system. If it doesn't then they will request concerned athorities to make it available in system so that you won't get stuck with PIMS delay. So far I have heard mexico/canada consualte responding to emails positively.

    I will be mailing(canada consulate) them soon. Will keep you updated if i hear anything from them. if it works..its indeed a good options for us.:D





    vestidos de noiva para o dia. o dia 02 Vestidos de noiva
  • o dia 02 Vestidos de noiva



  • Project_A
    05-16 08:17 AM
    May I know if H1 transfer has any affect on parent�s arrival during the transfer? I sponsored their visa using company A's employment letters and they have a valid visa. Do I need to get a letter from my new employer to avoid issues at POE? At the time of parent�s arrival, I would be working for company A, but by the time they return, I will be switching to company B and moving to a different city. My H1 transfer is already in process.





    vestidos de noiva para o dia. o álbum dos noivos.
  • o álbum dos noivos.



  • sushilup
    11-14 09:53 AM
    Good question...any one experienced

    If this work, it will put you on better negotiation table also.:)





    MannyD
    10-02 03:04 PM
    But see that is exactly my question. Say u surrender All your I-94 copies. however on entering they still give you a BRAND new I-94 on the airplane (assuming you are crossing by airplane ofcourse). Now That has a totally new I-94 number than what your H1B I-94 had. That is where i get confused.

    Crudely stated, I94 indicates the date by which you ought to leave US and is given to you when you land in the US - so you will have a new I94 number every time you enter US. I don't think you should bother about more than two I94s at any time. One will be the one on your passport and the other in your newest H1B approval in case you have an approval after your entry into US. Let's say you are one of the "happy" folks who have to extend H1B every year: So here, when you leave US you submit the I94 from the H1B approval document (I797) that you'd be using to get your visa stamped abroad. When you land you'd get a new I94 that's valid until the date in the I797 (= visa expiry date now in your passport).





    snathan
    04-15 03:35 PM
    I am in.
    What do I need to do apart from contributions and convincing other friends to vote on the above thread?

    We need to cross 5000 mark first....



    Total Pageviews