Blog Archive

Thursday, June 23, 2011

justin bieber underwear pics

images justin bieber underwear pics. justin bieber underwear pics. justin bieber underwear
  • justin bieber underwear



  • GotGC??
    03-27 02:09 PM
    You missed the sarcasm, never mind :)

    Yes, depending on how the educational requirements in your LC is worded - I mean right down to the last word - it just might leave you with some room for manoeuvre.

    Yes. I have paid quite amount of money to fill the PERM application.
    So, what you are saying that I actually can continue the process?





    wallpaper justin bieber underwear justin bieber underwear pics. Justin#39;s Underwear
  • Justin#39;s Underwear



  • grcard
    06-14 10:46 PM
    i took infopass and went to local immigration officer and he said i should go to
    him after july 1st and he said he can find out where my file is??
    i dont know is this possible but i am going to try.





    justin bieber underwear pics. justin bieber underwear
  • justin bieber underwear



  • sapota
    12-12 06:19 PM
    How there could be demand for visa numbers for EB2 India between the years 2000 & 2002. The possible sources of such visa number demand would be from BEC or LC substitution. Both require filing a new I-140 recently, which most likely would not have been approved yet. Are visa numbers alloted even before I-140 is approved??

    Unless there were some real unlucky ones with PD earlier than 2002 that got through 'namecheck' just recently.





    2011 Justin#39;s Underwear justin bieber underwear pics. 2011 justin bieber 2011
  • 2011 justin bieber 2011



  • ashkam
    12-01 08:39 AM
    If we have an AP, then do we still require a transit visa?

    I am thinking of traveling by qatar airlines. I believe they dont have any transit visa requirement.

    It's not your airline but your transit stop. If your flight is through London, you'll probably need a transit visa, but check with someone.



    more...


    justin bieber underwear pics. pictures justin bieber
  • pictures justin bieber



  • rb_248
    01-21 08:01 AM
    hi dionysus
    i got this from some requirement agencies

    Dear sansas,

    We have seen a lot of such rumors. Can you be more specific and provide sources ? Logically thinking, this cannot be true at all.

    Admins, May I request you to close this thread if sansas is not able/willing to provide sources for his post.

    Thanks





    justin bieber underwear pics. 15 of 22. Justin
  • 15 of 22. Justin



  • ita
    01-16 05:21 PM
    They transferred me to the immigration sub committee's office after asking my name and the reason I was calling. I got the sub committee's VM again.



    more...


    justin bieber underwear pics. 2010 Justin Bieber New Ad with
  • 2010 Justin Bieber New Ad with



  • gene77
    06-25 06:50 PM
    Hi all,
    My attorney (a great guy by the way) filed my I485 without my employment verification letter. When I raised the question, he argued that the employment verification letter cannot be a ground for denial and that worst case scenario will be USCIS sending a RFE.
    Is it true that it is not a ground for denial?
    Is is possible to send it it separately to complete the file?
    What would be your advice?
    Thanks is advance.

    Has he already filed? Can you send in your application before July 01 dateline?

    Gene





    2010 justin bieber underwear justin bieber underwear pics. justin bieber underwear pics.
  • justin bieber underwear pics.



  • gsrknth
    08-22 11:12 AM
    I applied on June 12 (paper file) at TSC , Notice date June 18th , RD June 13th and received EAD cards on Aug 18th (CPO mail on Aug 15th).

    Hope this info helps.



    more...


    justin bieber underwear pics. justin bieber underwear
  • justin bieber underwear



  • rockstart
    09-10 10:10 AM
    Do you think the birth certificate from Indian consulate ( here in US) are acceptable?
    Did you try that option?

    Birth Certificate from consulate are not acceptable to USCIS. Please check wiki for details.





    hair 2011 justin bieber 2011 justin bieber underwear pics. new justin bieber underwear.
  • new justin bieber underwear.



  • fromnaija
    12-08 04:52 PM
    I think AP can also be mailed to a person who is not in the U.S. If that's the case, you could re-apply for AP once your old expires. Please verify with an attorney.

    AP could be mailed but the applicant MUST be in the USA at the time of application.



    more...


    justin bieber underwear pics. justin bieber underwear photoshoot. armani underwear ad.
  • justin bieber underwear photoshoot. armani underwear ad.



  • on_h1b_since_1998
    02-08 03:11 PM
    Thanks guys for the quick reply. Just one thing I would like to clarify. My old company was not acquired by the new one. It shut down and the client for which I was working then, transferred my H1B and employed me.





    hot pictures justin bieber justin bieber underwear pics. Justin Bieber#39;s G-Star
  • Justin Bieber#39;s G-Star



  • hebron
    06-21 10:58 AM
    Hi Guys,
    Have a question about porting from EB3 to EB2 suing the experience I gained from my current employer. Can I fall back to my existing EB3 application if I file EB2 labor and I-140 and these get denied? Please suggest and I am also not sure if the requirement that job descriptions have to be 50% different cam be met. Software Engineer and Principal software engineer jobs have same SOC and DOT codes.

    Job description when I was hired: (software engineer): Understand client requirements, design, document and develop object-oriented software solutions; debugging and code review, unit tetsing code for all logic and flow, participates in the test review thorugh test review and analysis. Experience require 2-4 years.

    My current job description: (Principal Software engineer): Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Coordinates work teams - Provides technical support to project team members and co-ordinate with technical team and Quality assurance team. Provide consultation and expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures on complex projects. Extensive experience and judgment required to plan and accomplish goals. Experience required is 8-10 years.



    more...


    house Justin Bieber models his justin bieber underwear pics. Justin Bieber Shows London His
  • Justin Bieber Shows London His



  • weasley
    10-20 06:06 PM
    I think you have got knowledgable response.
    1. It is illegal to work on H4.
    2. Your wife is OOS.
    3. You need a good lawyer.
    You cannot expect better response than these unless you are expecting IV members to suggest some illegal ways to overcome your situation (if you are truly in that situation). I am sure you are not going to get any response than above as IV stands for Legal Immigration.



    Still looking for a knowledgeable response specifically to the questions asked.





    tattoo 15 of 22. Justin justin bieber underwear pics. Justin Bieber Shows London His
  • Justin Bieber Shows London His



  • immi2006
    05-24 10:30 AM
    Recently in a IIT meet and IISC meet we came across a huge number of folks in EB2 on GC wait., I was told their numbers exceed 1000 plus through the internal IIT network.. so if they consume X number just in Bay area, what about rest of US. Live happily while you are here, enjoy the weather and do not pin hopes on US. Think that you were fortunate to come here in prime of youth and learnt a thing or two..


    Honestly how many points we score really does not matter if the visa country cap is too low. Most of us, coming from India, China etc. score almost the same points and getting TOEFL is a piece of cake if you need to improve your points.

    It's pointless to break our heads calculating these points, everything is in limbo right now and the only best advise for new GC aspirants especially those coming from retrogressed countries is locking the priority date by applying LC under the old system.



    more...


    pictures 2010 Justin Bieber New Ad with justin bieber underwear pics. JB shows his underwear on the
  • JB shows his underwear on the



  • admin
    03-28 06:03 PM
    I agree that you guys should push for an ammendment that one should be able to file 485 and join the queue and get the derivative benefits once 140 is approved. If we get that alone it is better than nothing.
    However let me put it to you guys that without the green card in hand, living in limbo land albeit with some mobility is no fun either. Isn't that sort of what the illegals have now at their own labour level. We will be 2nd class citizens to be discarded at a fire brand politician's whim and fancy.If that wait is many years it will not be good. Further those applying later and later will eventually end up with inordinate waits leaving them the choice of waiting for decades like in some family based categories.
    I am only saying this since it was stated that this should be the number one priority. The absolute number one priority for all of us should be to quicken the time to a GREEN CARD.

    posmd,

    If we're able to make every category current, then this amendment for filing I-485 will be moot. But then again our goals will have to tempered with ground reality. While we're fighting very hard against the hard country limit, there is no guarantee that it will be revoked. In the house-senate conference again, we cannot be sure that all of the exemptions like the ones for Dependents, STEM will not be stripped. So there is a very high chance that priority dates are not going to become current. So with that in mind, we need to make sure that atleast our life during the time that we're waiting for GC is much easier.





    dresses Justin Bieber#39;s G-Star justin bieber underwear pics. Justin Bieber gives his fans a
  • Justin Bieber gives his fans a



  • needhelp!
    03-06 01:06 PM
    FROM IV: PLEASE EMAIL THIS RESPONSE TO USCIS IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE FOIA RESPONSE:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24231



    more...


    makeup justin bieber underwear justin bieber underwear pics. Justin Bieber models his
  • Justin Bieber models his



  • vani
    08-26 11:39 AM
    Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Greatly appreciate.
    I paid the money to my company who has applied for my H1B. I am not too sure whom they will address the check to. They only sent me the Fedex tracking no. which tells that the application is received by USCIS, Vermont on April 7th.
    I am fine if it is taking time but my only concern is whether this company has really sent my H1B petition. Is there any way to find it out?

    Regds,
    Vani





    girlfriend Justin Bieber Shows London His justin bieber underwear pics. Justin Bieber admitted
  • Justin Bieber admitted



  • sgorla
    06-05 05:42 PM
    The online status of my package on USPS tracking page shows same message as yours. It just struck me that how can a certified mail be delivered to the agency if one is sending it to a PO Box. I mean how can USPS get a delivery signature from a real person if the address is not a physical address, but a PO Box number. Any thoughts?

    I dont know if other Folks have seen the same thing. My renewal EAD application has reached Texas (TSC) today June 5th around noon by USPS Express Mail but the status says

    Status: Notice Left

    We attempted to deliver your item at 11:16 AM on June 5, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

    The address where i sent is
    USCIS
    Texas Service Center
    P.O. Box 851041
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

    Any clue what may be going on - this is another round of fun :confused:





    hairstyles justin bieber underwear photoshoot. armani underwear ad. justin bieber underwear pics. tattoo cute justin bieber pics
  • tattoo cute justin bieber pics



  • sapota
    10-23 12:07 PM
    I apologize from the beginning if I�m asking some stupid questions but I�m really confused after I read all those I-140 issues posted on this forum.
    I just received today my LC after a long wait in backlog from 04/2001.
    1. My lawyer is asking me for $1000.00 premium processing fee and some documents from my employer for this PP for I-140. Is it still available?
    Premium processing for I-140 has been suspended by USCIS. Ask your lawyer if he has read news lately.
    2. How long will be until this I-140 gets approved? Anyone who did this lately?
    I am sure quite a few people applied for I-140(I would guess around 150-200k) among the 320k people who filed these stages because of July VB fiasco. Looks like it will take an year just for I-140 approvals (We need to really observe USCIS trend & guidance after July VB fiasco
    3. I�m filling I-140 together with I-485. It matters, time PP wise?
    I am assuming your priority date is current. Again no PP for I-140.
    4. Is there another�next step� towards the GC or just wait for those to be approved?
    I-485 is the final step.
    5. I�m so �squeezed� on my wallet, how much money will be still needed until the GC is in my hand?
    I paid so far more then 35G. - The previous �steps� in processing fees and lawyer�s fees.
    It generally costs about $2k per applicant (multiply this by members of your family going to apply I-485 with you)for I-485 (lawyer + filing fees) & $1.5k for I-140(this is just for you not including Premium processing)
    I would really appreciate some honest answers; I�m seriously thinking to go back to my country if the GC will be too far away.
    If your priority date stays current, my guess is that you are looking at another year or wait for your actual GC. But you would get interim benefits like EAD, AP, AC21 after you apply for I-485. google?
    You are already 6 years & $35k in the hole. Want to save that investment or cut your losses. Personal opinion matters in that decision.
    Thank you guys for your attention and thanks IV for the good work done so far.
    :)

    Welcome





    ganguteli
    03-06 02:53 PM
    I'll urge people from especially from California and Texas send out the letters and call up their lawmakers...Despite the Anti-immigrant climate prevailing in the country, congresswoman Zoe Logfren was able to get her bill passed on wednesday....If we can proove to them that we are not asking new green card numbers and not ask for recapturing green card numbers, they'll certainly hear us, but we need to speak up...

    So your strategy is to go against her own bill to recapture greencards that she introduced for us last year.

    I think this is wrong.

    Recapture is a good option if you want to do it right. Otherwise all ROW will oppose you. How are you different than the guys who open threads against Telgus or EB3 vs EB2 or against Muslims.

    What you are doing is only dividng the community. My collegues who are also IV members are mad reading that someone in IV is pursuing a one point agenda against ROW. We need to stop such threads. A lot of ROW are quiet members on IV forum and they will be upset.
    Country caps can only be supported if there is recapture or increase in visa numbers.





    sdrblr
    09-24 09:09 PM
    I won't be surprised if they pull a quick July 07 or something on those lines to collect more money for filing and renewal of EAD/ AP



    Total Pageviews